2011年5月29日 星期日

The Curious Incident of the dog in the night time

The first 1-61 pages were just fantastic. It grabbed my attention and made me wanted to continued. The characteristic of Christopher’s is illustrated perfectly as an autism person. Due to the research i did before, these information helped me knew more and had a deeper thinking and feeling to the book. I think sometimes we misunderstand autism people, they are not really different from us. For example, when Christopher’s father told him not to do something, he would usually think a way around and do the thing he can do but supposedly he shouldn't. This is just like a normal teenage kid who doesn’t want to do what they’re told to do. He doesn’t want to be limited. It’s just like us. There are more similar plots in the book. I think until now this is a good book and i wanted to read more about it.

沒有留言:

張貼留言